Summer Loving by Style Loving 2

Tuesday 1 September 2015


Recently, Karen from Style Loving 2 wrote a gorgeous post about a her first purchase from Blue Bungalow! She purchased three items from us, the Patchwork Kimono, Western Tan Belt and Embroidered Ink Dress - to see what she said and and see all of the outfits she styled you'll have to check out her post...but we'll show you a sneak peak here!



1. Patchwork Kimono $69: Shop Now
2. Western Tan Belt $35: Shop Now
3. Embroidered Ink Dress $89.95: Shop Now

***

Living in the Brisbane and it’s gorgeous warm climate, summer clothes take up a large portion of my wardrobe.
So when buying clothes I look for items that are light enough for me wear over the long hot summer we experience.

With this is in mind I came across Blue Bungalow on Instagram.Now I have to say in the last year Instagram has become my shopping inspiration, with the discovery of many new retailers.What I really love about this is that I get to see real women in clothes not just models. Getting to see a true representation of how a certain item may suit me.If you need any outfit inspiration just check at Nikki from Styling You Instagram hashtag #everydaystyle. I have got into the habit of posting daily – check my instagram account here. A godsend when you hit that “I have nothing to wear” dilemma.
Anyway back to the subject at hand – the fabulous summer inspired clothes from Blue Bungalow.
As we are in the last few days of winter and the weather is heating up but still not what I would call hot. I wanted to get something I could wear now.I’m a very instant gratification type of gal, I’m not going to deny it.


I found a fabulous a dress called Embroidered Ink Dress $89.95.
This is made from 100% viscose so is light enough to wear in the summer months but with its long sleeves warm enough to wear now.

I’m wearing it in two different ways –
1. 
With a Western Tan belt $35.00 (did I mention they also sell some fantastic accessories) and Lilliannai wedges currently on sale 3 pairs for $100.00 – check out their instagram account.2. For those cooler days I’ve added a  Mix Apparel denim jacket – similar one can be found here $35.00and my favourite pair of RMK boots.



***
If you want to check out how Karen styled our Patchwork Kimono read her post here!
We love how Karen has given life to all of the Blue Bungalow goodies she purchased and we're all the more excited about spring!

Finally, on another note - we could not agree more with Karen's statement about seeing 'real women' in clothes. It is all too often that we find we're comparing ourselves to models and just can't compete. Simply, this is exactly the thing that sparked the idea of #BBOnMe. #BBOnMe is a gallery that is dedicated to showing our customers in Blue Bungalow clothing! The aim is to encourage real women to inspire and admire each other - if you haven't yet had a snoop please do so here!

Where do you find your style inspiration? 
Who are your favourite bloggers?

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my post. It was so easy to write about your clothes they were a dream to style and wear. Karen.xxx

    ReplyDelete

 

Blue Bungalow Style © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger